"One of the Most Powerful Conferences for People Who Are Worried about Cancer, Heart Disease, Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Osteoporosis, or Thyroid Problems" ... and its FREE!
Join "30+ of the World's Top Authors on Health, Nutrition, the Food System and the Environment as they are Speaking in Orlando, Florida"... and you can attend live in Orlando, watch live on a computer anywhere in the world, and watch the replay on your computer - for FREE
Learn how you can help eliminate disease and have more energy and vitality. Discover natural ways to improve your health and well-being.
Thousands have already registered. One attendee says this is "The most important event of the year for natural health."
May 22-31, 2015 at the luxurious Caribe Royale in Orlando Florida. Attend live, or from a computer anywhere in the world - FREE.
Enjoy 10 FREE Days of Education and Inspiration!
Get the Real Truth about how GMO's, dangerous chemicals and popular diets affect your well-being. Learn how to improve health, increase energy and sleep peacefully. Get the most important and urgent information about your health, preventing disease, premature aging and the environment.
Just fill in your name and email address in the form below to get access to this conference. Plus get free short videos from each of the speakers and immediate access to two additional conferences free.
Why Are We Giving This Conference Away for FREE When We Could Be Charging and Profiting From This?
In the last two years we held conferences to help educate and give the real truth about health. The feedback from each conference was tremendous. People raved about how life-changing this information was.
After hearing this, and the urgent and life changing information that is available, we said we must make it our mission to get information to as many people as possible as quickly as possible because our health, our children’s health and the planet's health depends on it.
We can think of no better way to spread the word then to make the entire 10 day conference free.
It's also important to note that there is nothing to buy. We are NOT selling DVD's or replay packages of this conference... It is all 100% FREE.
So now is your opportunity to get this incredibly powerful information for free. It is our hope that you will want to share this with others so they can attend or watch it for free too.
This year's lineup is made up of the world's leading health authorities.
These speakers have made their life’s purpose to bring you and your family the truth. They want nothing in return except to try and make a difference in you and everyone else’s life.
DR. HELEN CALDICOTT Crisis Without End: The Medical and Ecological Consequences of the Fukushima Nuclear Catastrophe View profile
ANNA MARIA CLEMENT, PHD,NMD,LN Accessing the Lifeforce Within You Through Raw and Living Foods View profile
GABRIEL COUSENS, M.D. Cousens' 3 Week Diabetes Recovery Program is the Most Successful Antidiabetes Plan in the World View profile
JOEL FUHRMAN M.D. The End of Dieting: The Amazing Nutrient Rich Program for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss View profile
MCKAY JENKINS The Threats—Biological and Environmental—that Chemicals Now Present In Our Daily Lives View profile
DAVID KIRBY The Looming Threat of Industrial Pig, Dairy, and Poultry Farms to Humans and the Environment View profile
DAVID MONTGOMERY Soil is Humanity's Most Essential Natural Resource and Essentially Linked to Modern Civilization's Survival View profile
DAVID SIMON Adding up the Huge “Externalized” Costs that the Animal Food System Imposes on Taxpayers, Animals and the Environment View profile
ROBERT WHITAKER Do Psychiatric Medications Fix “Chemical Imbalances” in the Brain, or Do They, In Fact, Create Them? View profile
JEFFREY M. SMITH Seeds of Deception: Exposing Industry and Government Lies about the Safety of the Genetically Engineered Foods You’re Eating View profile
CRUCIAL CONFERENCE TOPICS
This is your opportunity to learn from some of the world's leading health authorities and discover:
- Benefits of a whole food plant based diet versus the standard American diet
- Dangers of genetically modified foods
- Benefits of organic farming verse high chemical modern farming
- Demineralization and erosion of our soil
- Medical industry verse natural alternatives
- Whole food supplementation from food sources versus synthetic vitamin supplementation
- The problems with factory farms, fish farms and the entire food system
- Chemicals and pharmaceutical drugs in our drinking water
- Antibiotic resistant bacteria and what is causing it
- Skyrocketing rates of disease such as diabetes, obesity, autism, dementia etc. and why this is happening.
- The effect of your diet on climate change, water shortages, deforestation, ocean acidification, desertification and other environmental problems.
- Health effects from electromagnetic fields from your cell phone
- Dangers of nuclear power
- What the studies on antidepressant and psychiatric medications show
- The truth about processed food and what’s in your food
- Water shortages now and in the future
- How to achieve lasting emotional health
- How the food industry undermines our health and how to fight back
- And so much more!
THE TRUTH ABOUT HEALTH IN AMERICA
Some say people are living longer than ever, but are they thriving?
- The rate of obesity has changed among adults in the United States from 9.7% in the 1950’s to 34.3% in 2008.
- If America's obesity trend continues at its current pace, all 50 states could have obesity rates above 44 percent by 2030, according to a new report from Trust for America's Health and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
- The Diagnosed and undiagnosed Diabetes rate among people in the United States in 2012 for people 65 and over 25.9%.
- The CDC estimates that one of every three adults will have diabetes by 2050 if current rates continue.
- 35% of adults aged 20 years and older and 50% of adults 65 years and older have pre diabetes.
- The autism rate in 1975 was in 1 in 5,000 or higher. Today about 1 in 68 children have been identified with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) according to estimates from CDC's Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring (ADDM) Network.
- In 2007–2009, 50% of adults 65 years or older reported an arthritis diagnosis.
- 1 in 3 American adults is currently at risk for developing kidney disease.
- Of persons ages 45–64, 30.3% report doctor-diagnosed arthritis.
- Lifetime risk for U.S. women developing cancer is approximately 1 in 3. Lifetime risk for U.S. men is almost 1 in 2.
- As of 2006, cardiovascular disease was responsible for at least one in every 2.9 deaths in the United States.
- The US has the highest health spending in the world as of 2012 $8,362 per person yet as of 2014 life expectancy in the United States is an estimated 79.56 which ranks 42nd in total life expectancy compared to other countries.
We can change this. It starts with education. Sign up for the conference now and change your health and the health of a loved one!
The Truth About the Planet
- We’re currently experiencing the worst spate of species die-offs since the loss of the dinosaurs 65 million years ago.
- The levels of the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere has reached 400 parts per million for the first time in human history.
- In 2008, there were just 2.4 million honeybee colonies in the United States, down from 5.9 million in 1945.
- Worldwide, 2001-2010 was the warmest decade on record since thermometer-based observations began.
- A recent study found that ocean acidification is currently occurring at a rate not seen for 300 million years.
- Emissions of carbon over the last two centuries have raised the acidity of the oceans to the highest levels in 21,000 years and likely beyond...
- On average, there are now more than 100 "large" fires (fires that consume at least 1,000 acres) each year on Forest Service land. In the 1970s there were fewer than 50.
- At least 25 percent of the world's coral reefs have been degraded. Around 70 percent of corals are expected to suffer from long-term degradation by 2030.
- A new study published in 'Science' found the ice in Greenland is melting five times faster than in the early 90s, part of what accounts for a 20 percent rise in sea level over the past two decades.
- The Arctic is known to have huge stores of trapped methane in the form of gas hydrates, which some experts fear may be released if Arctic permafrost continues to melt.
The Truth About Our Natural Resources
- National Geographic reports, “A study of catch data published in 2006 in the journal Science grimly predicted that if fishing rates continue apace, all the world’s fisheries will have collapsed by the year 2048.”
- Clean, safe drinking water is scarce. Today, nearly 1 billion people in the developing world don't have access to it.
- Over one third of the world's land surface (38 percent) is threatened with desertification.
- If current water usage trends continue, by 2025, two-thirds of the world's population -- or 5.3 billion people -- will be vulnerable to water shortages.
- Global food reserves have reached their lowest level in almost 40 years.
This Planet Is Different Than The One Your Grandparents Lived On
- Fifty million pounds of antibiotics are produced in the U.S. each year. Twenty million pounds are given to animals.
- Eleven years ago, genetically modified food was not part of our food supply; today an astounding 30 percent of our cropland is planted in GMOs.
- A study completed in 2009 and released by the U.S. government found that every single freshwater fish tested was contaminated with mercury. They tested fish from 291 different streams across the country and didn’t find a single mercury-free fish. What’s more, fish mercury levels were often alarmingly high.
- The researchers of an article published in Science and Technology collected and analyzed 2,707 large fish from 626 streams and rivers across twelve western US states and discovered that mercury concentrations were high in all of the fish they sampled.
- Birds factory farmed today grow three times as fast as they did 50 years ago.
- The researchers reported that of 42 countries studied, the United States had the highest per capita consumption of High Fructose Corn Syrup at 55 pounds a year.
- 18 months after the March 2011 nuclear disaster, the U.S.’s Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, a respected research group, reported that 40% of the fish caught off the coast of Fukushima were still testing positive for radioactive contamination above the government’s safety own limits.
- Several decades worth of research, most recently and notoriously an April 2008 AP Investigation, has confirmed the pervasive presence of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) in our nation’s water supply. Lesser known sources of water pollution, these drugs include antibiotics, anti-convulsants, mood stabilizers and sex hormones.
TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR HEALTH
If you’re looking for the truth about health, nutrition and the environment then you will want to get your information from a source that has no bias towards any company, industry or product and is strictly looking out for your highest good.